One of UC Davis’ highest priorities is the safety of its students and all members of its community. UC Davis prohibits all forms of sexual harassment and sexual violence, including sexual assault, dating and domestic violence, and stalking. Such conduct violates University policy and may violate California law.This website provides information about:
- Sexual assault, domestic and dating violence and stalking for all members of the campus community;
- Resources for victims of sexual violence;
- How to help a friend who has been the victim of sexual violence; and
- Resources available to you if you have been accused of sexual violence.
- Summary of sexual violence reports received by the UC Davis Title IX Office in 2014-15
Download a printable copy of our brochure summarizing UC Davis’ sexual violence support services and reporting options.
UC Davis-Main Campus
Title IX Officer -- Wendi Delmendo
UC Davis Police Department