One of UC Davis’ highest priorities is the safety of its students and all members of its community. UC Davis prohibits all forms of sexual harassment and sexual violence, including sexual assault, dating and domestic violence, and stalking. Such conduct violates University policy and may violate California law.
This website provides information about:
- Resources for victims of sexual violence;
- How to help a friend who has been the victim of sexual violence;
- How to file a report of sexual violence for yourself, a friend;
- How to file a disclosure of sexual violence as a responsible employee;
- Campus sexual violence prevention and education programs;
- Campus and UC sexual violence programs and policies;
- Resources for people who have been accused of sexual violence.
Download a printable copy of our brochure summarizing UC Davis’ sexual violence support services and reporting options. (MOVE to LEARN MORE)
File a Report
UC Davis community members who have experienced sexual violence or sexual harassment may file a report with the University, law enforcement, both, or neither.
To file a report with the University:
- In Person: Contact the Harassment & Discrimination Assistance and Prevention Program (HDAPP)
- Email or Telephone: Contact HDAPP
- Online: Submit a Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment Incident Report Form
- Responsible Employees: Contact HDAPP
To file a report with law enforcement, see 'Reporting to Law Enforcement.'
Not sure or need help?
- Read more about your reporting options.
- Contact the Center for Advocacy, Education, and Resources (CARE) or another confidential resource for information and assistance.
Policies (MOVE to LEARN MORE)
- UC Davis Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment policy
- UC systemwide Policy on Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment
- UC Davis nondiscrimination policies
- Policy on Student Conduct and Discipline
- UC Framework on Investigations, Adjudications, and Sanctions (for student cases)
- Investigation and Adjudication Framework for Senate and Non-Senate Faculty
- Investigation and Adjudication Framework for Staff and Non-Faculty Academic Personnel
- FAQ for the Faculty and Staff Investigation and Adjudication Frameworks
UC Davis-Main Campus
Title IX Officer -- Wendi Delmendo
UC Davis Police Department